Restricting access for some devices to some groups

Jarosław Kłopotek jkl at interduo.pl
Mon Aug 7 15:58:38 UTC 2023

Hi, I would like to restrict access to some devices (using ipaddresses).

How do You assign group privileges with freeradius?
(I tried to find some docs but without good results)

I try:
In SQL database:
1. I added table "nasgrouprestrictions" (id, nasname, groupname),

Example DB results:
(1, 10.100.0.1, superadm)
(2, 10.100.0.1, users)
(3, 10.100.0.2, superadm)
(4, 10.100.0.3, users)

2. I created group "superadm" and assigned users in table radusergroup,
login1, login2 are in "users" group
login3 is in "superadm" and "users" group

How to allow:
login3 to login into all 10.100.0.{1,2,3} hosts
and
login1, login2 to login into only 10.100.0.{1,3} hosts ?

But where to put SQL query?

--
Jarosław Kłopotek, kom. 607 893 111
INTERDUO Bujek Kłopotek Sowa sp.j.