Freeradius+AD - Login with EmployeeID

Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br
Mon Aug 7 16:04:26 UTC 2023

  Isn't the expanded filters in the logs the filters that freeradius is using?

I did what you said about the ldapsearch parameters, I can confirm
that everything is in order.

I thought this was a simple configuration that would work in any
version, thanks for let me know it isn't so simple and that it may be
related to the freeradius version.

Thanks for the help.