FreeRadius 3.2.3 not starting due to missing MongoDB driver

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Aug 14 18:42:30 UTC 2023

> On Aug 13, 2023, at 1:16 PM, Ibrahim Al Mahfooz <ibrahim.nezar at sevennet.net> wrote:
>
> May I ask, if i build a new a new package from source which i guess you
> mean from FR git, how to ensure MongoDb driver will be included during the
> build stage?
>
> Any flag related to mongodb should be included during the config step or
> will i need to install mongodb client before the compile step?
>
> Appreciate hints or a reference to a guide for this driver inclusion

  You'll have to install the mongo client libraries and header files.

  Then edit redhat/freeradius.spec, and delete:

        --without-rlm_sql_mongo \
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/%{_sysconfdir}/raddb/mods-config/sql/ippool/mongo
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/%{_sysconfdir}/raddb/mods-config/sql/main/mongo

  And then it should build.  But I haven't looked at that in detail.