How "bind as user" mode works?

Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br
Thu Aug 17 14:02:06 UTC 2023

  It didn't! That's what I said earlier and thats the reason why I
posted in the list.

Like I said, I followed that guide and it didn't work.

This is what the debug output says:

(25) ldap: WARNING: No "known good" password added. Ensure the admin
user has permission to read the password attribute
(25) ldap: WARNING: PAP authentication will *NOT* work with Active
Directory (if that is what you were trying to configure)