No subject

Nick Porter nick at portercomputing.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 18:21:59 UTC 2023

On 04/12/2023 18:10, Deepansha Gaur wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> I have confirmed from the team and there's nothing blocking freeradius to
> reach the WLC. The WLC is open to everything in the organisation.
> The packets are reaching freeradius as I can see an "Access-Request" on
> FreeRadius (from radsniff and tcpdump). Attaching a screenshot for
> reference.
>
> [image: image.png]
The output of all this is text - just paste the text into the email
rather than attaching images of text.Pasting images makes things harder
for people attempting to read your output.
> However, freeradius -X is still here:
> [image: image.png]

You are listening on 127.0.0.1 - packets are arriving on 142.244.0.47

Change your first listen section (which wasn't in your output but I'm
guessing is wrong) to

listen {
     type = "auth"
     ipaddr = *