I encountered the problem that there is an account in the database, but the authentication process feedback does not exist. Please help.

娶你苟命 qunigouming at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 04:04:57 UTC 2023

Hi,Matthew

/usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-config/files/authorize[170]: Parse error (reply)
for entry testuser: Unknown or invalid value *"Stelnet"* for attribute
Login-Service
Failed reading /usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-config/files/authorize
/usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/files[9]: Instantiation failed for module
"files"

RADIUS/7/ERROR: *The login-service type that server assigned does not match
with the access type.*

[root at localhost ~]# egrep -v "*#|^$" /usr/local/etc/raddb/users
testuser Cleartext-Password := "testpass"
Service-Type = Framed-User,
         *Login-Service = Telnet,*

*I would like to ask how to define Login-Service as ssh? *

Matthew Newton via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>
于2023年12月13日周三 20:01写道: