Help with Freeradius and Google Suite LDAP

Chris Bradley bradleyc at bcsc.k12.in.us
Fri Dec 15 18:01:46 UTC 2023

Hello everyone! :)

I have this working but it's not working for all of our users.

We have users in our Gsuite with to different email addresses:

domain.k12.in.us and students.domain.k12.in.us

I can authenticate users from one or the other by modifying the ldap file
under mods-enabled and changing the base_DN to match whichever group I want
to authenticate.

Can anyone, at a very simple level, explain to me how to allow the
freeradius server to authenticate users from two base_dn (domain.k12.in.us
and students.k12.in.us) using a single server? I've been tinkering with the
files and I'm not having any luck.

Thanks!

--

This message originated from Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation,
Columbus, Indiana.

The message and any attachments may be confidential or
privileged and are intended only for the individual or entity identified
above as the addressee. This email should not be disseminated, distributed,
or copied. If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been
addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read, copy or
distribute this message or any attachments; and we ask that you please
delete it and notify the sender by return e-mail. Delivery of this message
and any attachments to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is
not intended in any way to waive confidentiality or a privilege. All
personal messages express views only of the sender, which are not to be
attributed to Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation, and may not be
copied or distributed without this statement.