Respond with access-accept when password incorrect

Steven Walters steven.walters1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 21:01:58 UTC 2023

Hi

We have guest broadband user accounts. I would like RADIUS to respond with
access-accept on PAP even if the password is incorrect. I will then write
to the database to indicate the session has an incorrect password and allow
the PPPoE to connect to the internet.

This will allow the agent to access the CPE to update the password.

What is the best way to achieve this, that is to respond with an
authentication success even if the password is incorrect for a specific
username?

Regards
Steven