packages.networkradius.com down?

Rens Houben rhouben at systemec.nl
Tue Jan 31 11:05:38 UTC 2023

Hello,

At my workplace we're planning a major infrastructure migration which involves (re)installing FreeRADIUS from the networkradius.com repositories.

I've been using vms and ansible scripting to test the migration path this past month and it has always gone just fine; however when I ran a general rehearsal test this morning several errors occurred involving intermittent connection timeouts downloading packages from the packages.networkradius.com source.

Proxies didn't help, and attempting a manual download via browser or wget similarly times out during the download.

Is this a known issue?

--Rens