EAP Failure Code 4

Paul Bone paul.bone at probitas-solutions.tech
Tue Jul 18 15:00:56 UTC 2023

Thanks Gerald, I was just hoping someone might have already had a similar issue with Unifi APs as it is very hard to get debugging logs when customers are shouting at 1st line support that their WiFi is not working and they don’t want to wait for us to gather info - they want it rebooted and back up ASAP.

I asked here as ubiquiti support have not been the greatest with us so far.

I obviously didn’t word my original request correctly.

Paul

Sent from Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>