rlm_perl module crash on high load, need to restart service

Imdad Hasan imdadalikadiwala0 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 07:19:45 UTC 2023

Thanks Alen,

Great if the perl or any module will provide async support.
Right now I am using FreeRADIUS version 3.0.20 with Jan-2023 built.

Actually I tried loading with Jmeter, it's handling around 300 requests per
second, but sometimes the resend ratio is big compared to my last exec
module php script..

Even the new perl module and php swoole back-end is very light weight with
Async MySQL support.

But I don't know why the resend ratio is more than the old exec module.

I am using 2Core CPU/1GB RAM EC2 for new code for FreeRADIUS with perl
module and php swoole backend.

The MySQL server is in the same VPC with different EC2.

Please guide me for a quick solution for now, after FreeRADIUS 4.x, i will
upgrade it.

Thanks
Imdad