Using libkqueue, how stable it is with freeradius 3.x?

work vlpl thework.vlpl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 10:36:44 UTC 2023

Hi, I want to try to use freeradius 3.2.x which is compiled with libkquueue. In my tests, it is working fine. But I also see the list of know issues https://github.com/mheily/libkqueue/blob/master/BUGS.md of libkqueue and just want to double-check if I should not use it.

But I hope that since freeradius 4.x by default will use it the library integration is fine and the listed issues are not affecting freeradius 4.x or 3.x.

Best regards,
Vladimir