Errors when building binary RPM on OL9

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jun 30 16:16:03 UTC 2023

On Jun 30, 2023, at 10:39 AM, Linus Hicks <linus.hicks at highstreetit.com> wrote:
> I was only saying I did not follow that link when I first saw it because I *assumed* it was intended for people who were looking for commercial support.

  I really don't understand what the miscommunication is.

  I used that as an example.  There's no need to get lost in irrelevant details which I never brought up.  I didn't ask you to buy support.  I didn't ask you to follow the links.  I didn't say that build logs were available there.

  I said that we build RPMs daily.  Using the scripts in the "redhat" directory.

> I can't find it now, but the wording wasn't clear to me, and I now regret not following that link. Is there a build log or something else that shows the options used for building these RPMs?

  No.

  As I said....

  Everything used to build the RPMs is shipped with the server.  The "redhat" directory contains the RPM scripts we use to build RPMs.

  i really can't say that any more clearly.