Errors when building binary RPM on OL9

Linus Hicks linus.hicks at highstreetit.com
Fri Jun 30 14:39:01 UTC 2023

> From: Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users-bounces+linus.hicks=highstreetit.com at lists.freeradius.org
> On Behalf Of Alan DeKok
>   At no point did I say anything which could be interpreted as "buy support".

I was only saying I did not follow that link when I first saw it because I *assumed* it was intended for people who were looking for commercial support. I can't find it now, but the wording wasn't clear to me, and I now regret not following that link. Is there a build log or something else that shows the options used for building these RPMs?

>  For now, do:
>
> $ tar -zxf freeradius-server-3.2.3.tar.bz2 $ cd  freeradius-server-3.2.3 $ cp
> ../freeradius-server-3.2.3.tar.bz2 .
> $ make rpm

Thanks for the clarification.

Linus