Freeradius authentication for VSP VOSS Switch

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Mar 4 01:18:44 UTC 2023

On Mar 3, 2023, at 7:48 PM, shamsher singh <mr.shamshersingh at gmail.com> wrote:

> As per the Extreme support

  Copying web pages to the mailing list won't help.

> eg : "Free Radius" Script :

  That's a dictionary.  We know what it is.  We already have copies.

> I am not sure what else to configure on the switch or on the Freeradius.

  It's a networking issue, or a shared secret issue.

  FreeRADIUS sends an Access-Accept.  FreeRADIUS is working fine.

  Something else in the network is broken.  We don't know what it is.  But we do know that it's not FreeRADIUS.

  This is not a problem we can help with.