Freeradius authentication for VSP VOSS Switch

Igor Smitran sigor at blic.net
Sat Mar 4 13:02:11 UTC 2023

It looks like you are sending attribute that your switch doesn't recognize.

Maybe you should send something like

Access-Priority = 6

instead of

Service-Type = Administrative-User

Maybe your switch rejects all access requests that contain unrecognized attributes.

Also, you should include freeradius dictionary in freeradius in case you didn't.

Igor