release 3.2.2 devel

Peter Lee peterli2005 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 23:30:05 UTC 2023

Hi Alan,

I need to build 3.2.2 on CentOS7 because we will need to do a little
customization.  But before integrating our stuff yet, I got 3.2.2 compiling
errors like

"src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_pwd/rlm_eap_pwd.c:293:40: error:
'PW_EAP_PWD_PASSWORD_PREP' undeclared (first use in this function"
and so on.

So to build from 3.2.2 release tar file on CentOS 7 probably requires
updates of freeradius-devel that contains header files for these attribute
names? Thanks.

Peter