How to get UTC time string in XLAT

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Thu Mar 16 13:13:00 UTC 2023

March 16, 2023 1:43 PM, "Alan DeKok" <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

> On Mar 15, 2023, at 10:25 PM, g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch wrote:
>
>> I wonder if there's a way to use the rlm_date to get the current time in the format:
>> "2023-03-16T01:09:06Z", i.e. it should also be the time in GMT / UTC and not local time...
>
> Use a recent version of the server. The date module has a "use_utc" configuration flag.

Thank you very much Alan for your reply.

Sorry for asking this basic question, but how exactly do I use this module? I.e. how looks a XLAT string / placeholder that gives me the current date in a certain format?

For most modules there are plenty of examples, but I couldn't find anything about date:... expansion.

Best regards + sorry again for asking stupid questions
Till