How to get UTC time string in XLAT

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Thu Mar 16 14:49:04 UTC 2023

March 16, 2023 2:15 PM, "Alan DeKok" <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

> On Mar 16, 2023, at 9:13 AM, g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch wrote:
>
>> Sorry for asking this basic question, but how exactly do I use this module? I.e. how looks a XLAT
>> string / placeholder that gives me the current date in a certain format?
>>
>> For most modules there are plenty of examples, but I couldn't find anything about date:...
>> expansion.
>
> The module comes with documentation.
> https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.2.x/raddb/mods-available/date
>
> See "wispr2date", which includes sample configuration, and an example of how to use the module in
> an xlat string.

Thank you again!

Seems that I looked at an older version of the module setup, where there wasn't the wispr2date part yet.

But one question remains: How I get the current time into this expression? In the example it's using an attribute. I guess there is some built in variable for this? Sorry, I couldn't find this information either...

Best regards,
Till