Need custom attribute for mark session contains free data consumption policy

Imdad Hasan imdadalikadiwala0 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 09:46:37 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Which FreeRADIUS attribute I can use to mark the session contains a free
data consumption policy, meaning I want to set one attribute with value for
the mark session for any reason like free data or expired subscriber. and
also want that attribute in accounting packet.

Also want to change that attribute value with CoA.

Please suggest any attribute that all NAS will supports for CoA as well.

Thanks
Imdad