Freeradius authentication for VSP VOSS Switch

Igor Smitran sigor at blic.net
Thu Mar 23 23:38:49 UTC 2023

Look at the freeradius dictionary files:

dictionary.nortel (VENDOR id 562) or dictionary.bay (Vendor ID 1584 -
Bay-Networks is now Nortel)

I don't know what do you want to accomplish with attribute 26?

In case you don't have needed attributes you can add them to files
mentioned above.

For example:

to dictionary.bay (id 1584) add lines:

ATTRIBUTE Access-Priority 192 integer

ATTRIBUTE Cli-Commands 193 string

ATTRIBUTE Command-Access 194 integer

ATTRIBUTE Commands 195 string

ATTRIBUTE EAP-Port-Priority 196 integer

In your freeradius dictionary config file add include line for your bay
dictionary:

$INCLUDE /usr/share/freeradius/dictionary.bay

Igor