Freeradius authentication for VSP VOSS Switch

shamsher singh mr.shamshersingh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 04:11:47 UTC 2023

The Radius Server needs to send the VSP switch Vendor Specific Attribute
(VSA) identified as Attribute 26

   - The Vendor Code value for the Vendor Specific Attribute is: 1584.
   - The Vendor Assigned Attribute Number for the Vendor Specific Attribute
   is 192.
   - The Attribute Format for the Vendor Specific Attribute is: decimal.
   - The Attribute Value for the Vendor Specific Attribute is 6.

I need to know how to define VSA in Freeradius, the way the windows radius
server defines it, please see the link it shows how its defined on the
windows radius

https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000057339

Shamsher