How to escape values in radclient?

rany rany2 at riseup.net
Sat May 6 13:26:37 UTC 2023

Hi,

I am planning on using radclient in a quick authentication script until
I could fix an authentication library. I thought of using radclient in a
shell script for the authentication task as it seemed fairly simple,
however I wasn't able to figure out how to escape values that are set by
the user; namely User-Name and User-Password.

I tried checking the manual page but I haven't had any luck with that.
It doesn't seem to have been mentioned, but I'm fairly sure this
scenario was considered.

TIA,
rany