How long does the Server cache session-state attributes?

Daniel Finger daniel.finger at ewetel.de
Wed May 10 10:18:02 UTC 2023

Hi!

I am currently implementing a 2-Factor authentication with a TOTP Challenge which looks very promising so far.
As there is user interaction, the Access-Request after my first Access-Challenge can take some time.
I wondered for how long does the server cache the session-state Attributes and what happens if the server never receives a new request for this particular state. Is this related to max_request_time?

Daniel Finger