PPPoE User Suddenly internet is not working even user is connected

Igor Smitran sigor at blic.net
Wed May 31 07:58:38 UTC 2023

Most likely you are having routing problems.

User gets IP from dynamic pool. When user gets IP address from address
block that is wrongly routed he will not get internet access.

After reconnecting he is mostly likely getting address from correctly
routed address block and everything is fine.

Maybe it's a good start to check your ip pools on pppoe concentrator and
routing for those address blocks.

Igor