Problems to authenticate against an Azure AD -Ldap

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Oct 3 18:57:01 UTC 2023

On Oct 3, 2023, at 12:29 PM, Uwe Faber <uf at zkm.de> wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> now i am  realy confused confused
>
> Was this post in html ?
>
> i thought it was text ?

  If you read the message, I was replying to someone else.

> should i post my question again ?

  No.

  When you emailed the list owner alias, I asked you to not post the configuration files.  Since you've ignored my recommendations and done that, I don't think there's much I can do.

  i.e. if you're not going to read the documentation, debug output, or follow my advice, there's really very little I can contribute.