And then there were 4.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Oct 10 19:05:26 UTC 2023

  We're happy to release the first alpha of version 4.0.  The full release notes are online at:

https://freeradius.org/4.0/alpha.html

  Packages are available at:

https://freeradius.org/ftp/pub/freeradius/

  This isn't the full release of version 4.  We expect that next year.  But it has major improvements over version 3.

  Please try it and see what you think.  Not all features are available (RadSec is missing, as is PEAP and TTLS).

  We don't expect major changes between now and the full 4.0.  There will be changes, but the major work of re-architecture is done.