How setup simultaneous-use?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Oct 11 20:40:42 UTC 2023

On Oct 11, 2023, at 4:13 PM, ti.suporte at lupusequipamentos.com.br wrote:
> First I sent an authentication package via radclient and everything seemed to go well.

  That's good.

> After I sent an accounting package, but something seems wrong with the "radutmp" file.

  Does the message about radutmp say "ERROR"?

> Also, there seemed to be some errors with the mysql socket but in the end it is shown that the 'accounting' operation "went well".
>
> echo "User-Name=allan, User-Password=teste1234" | radclient localhost:1813 acct testing123

  You didn't do what I said.  That's why it's not working.

  What I said was to take a REAL ACCOUNTING PACKET from the debug output and edit it.

  I did not say "invent an accounting packet which contains no accounting data".

  Go back, read my message, and do what I suggested.

> This is my first experience with RADIUS and I don't know any specialized personnel in my region.

  Read the documentation and follow instructions.

  If you're ignoring the answers I give, then why ask questions?