And then there were 4.

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Tue Oct 10 19:25:39 UTC 2023

On 10/10/2023 20:05, Alan DeKok wrote:
>    We're happy to release the first alpha of version 4.0.  The full release notes are online at:
>
> https://freeradius.org/4.0/alpha.html
>
>    Packages are available at:
>
> https://freeradius.org/ftp/pub/freeradius/

As usual, Network RADIUS are providing pre-built packages packages for
common Linux distributions. Details for these repositories are available
from the following web page:

   https://networkradius.com/packages/4.0/

Note that you *must* have the most recent version of libkqueue installed
to use v4. No distributions include this (as far as I am aware). Any
libkqueue packages they provide have bugs that will likely cause
FreeRADIUS to randomly crash.

Network RADIUS therefore also provide packages for libkqueue. The
instructions on the above page include adding the "extras" repo which
includes this.

--
Matthew