supported os

Andrei Katsuk steep8 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 04:41:16 UTC 2023

Thanks Fajar,

Also I want to clarify - does the presence of scripts for creating an
alpine docker image in the freeradius repository mean that freeradius
is tested on alpine before each release?  My question arose due to the
fact that I did not find any information about supporting Alpine os on
freeradius website.Also by default Alpine has musl c library unlike
ubuntu, which uses glibc, that may influence on testing process.