problem with ippool module

Rubenb rubenb at verdnatura.es
Wed Jul 10 17:28:38 UTC 2024

Thanks, I resolved my issue:

Debian12Bookworm

In /etc/freeradius/radiusd.conf file , I reedit commenting and adding this:

/localstatedir = /var/

/...
/

/# Should likely be ${localstatedir}/lib/radiusd
#db_dir = ${raddbdir}
db_dir = ${localstatedir}/lib/radiusd/

As the packet dont build the folder , I need to create it mannually and
change owner , (if not freerad user in the system cant write):

# ll /var/lib | grep radius
drwxr-xr-x  2 freerad freerad 4096 Jul 10 19:19 radiusd

Now , the service run successfully.

Thanks