debug log

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jul 10 22:22:16 UTC 2024

On Jul 10, 2024, at 5:29 PM, Ryan McGuire via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

> This is what I get when I do a radtest

  That isn't what I asked for.  I asked for the full debug output of the server, and a description of what you're doing.

  This message doesn't do either.

> Basically, wanting to know what should I be looking for? Next steps to confirm things are working and then to get my router authentication working for wireless, sorry for all the dumb questions, this is my first time doing this and was hoping that there would be a straight forward tutorial for setting this up

  Since you don't say what you want to do, it's impossible to give you a tutorial for setting it up.

  This is like asking someone for directions.  When they ask "where to?"  Your answer is "I want directions".  At which point, it's impossible to help you.

  Sorry, but I don't think I can help you.

  Read the docs, follow instructions, and you will solve problems.  Don't read the docs, and don't follow instructions... you will get nowhere.