debug log

Ryan McGuire rmcguire at cgtmt.com
Thu Jul 11 14:26:46 UTC 2024

Hi Jon,

I have a Linux Server setup with Ubuntu 22.04.4….initially we had setup radius using a windows server that was our Certificate Authority, Network Policy Server, with all of our different routers at different locations as radius clients(we have multiple locations 10 or so, where we want to dictate the devices which are allowed to connect to our wireless in those locations but say someone visits from one location to another have them automatically authenticate to the new location they’re at).

Problem is we cannot go the route of Windows based now and had come across using first user manager but we don’t want to authenticate via mac address which lead me to free radius.

The mikrotik’s would all be my NAS clients I believe, the one I’m testing on is v6.49.8.  All laptops connecting would be either Windows 10 or 11.

Had setup daloradius as well for a GUI to use as for myself this works better as I’m learning linux still.

Let me know if you need any additional information

Thank you

Ryan McGuire | Systems Administrator
Century Gaming Technologies - Billings
PO Box 21138 Billings, MT 59101
C: 406-860-1299
E: rmcguire at cgtmt.com
W: www.cgtmt.com
Confidentiality Statement:
This e-mail contains confidential information which also may be privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not copy, use, disclose or distribute the e-mail message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please advise the sender by replying to this message or by telephone and then promptly delete it.