disable password checking against ldap

null) (null kckong1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 14:33:00 UTC 2024

Thanks, Alan. It works.

sites-available/default:

("%{ldap:ldap://localhost:389/?uid?sub?(uid=%{User-Name})}") {
	accept
} else {
	reject
}

Question 1: How can I utilize the LDAP settings defined in mods-enabled/ldap instead of hardcoding the LDAP connection here?

Question 2: How can I implement load balancing across multiple LDAP servers to distribute the authentication load?

Thank you.