setting up debugging log

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jul 16 14:34:08 UTC 2024

On Jul 16, 2024, at 9:59 AM, Ryan McGuire via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

> When I get ready to run by debugging log its showing
>
> Failed to add duplicate client mikrotik
> Failed to add client, possible duplicate?
>
> I’m not seeing where this would be entered twice?

  Read the debug output.  The server is loading clients from SQL.  So if it's saying "duplicate client", then you have two entries in SQL which define a duplicate client.

> Also,  showing No ‘ipaddr or ‘ipv4addr’ or ‘ipv6addr’ field found in client 0.0.0.0/0.  Please fix your configuration
>
> Where would I change this and what would this be the address of?

  You edited clients.conf to add "client 0.0.0.0/0", and didn't put an "ipaddr"  entry into that definition.  That's what the error message says.