setting up debugging log

Ryan McGuire rmcguire at cgtmt.com
Tue Jul 16 14:37:53 UTC 2024

Thanks for the reply….what would be the ip addresses that I’m wanting to put there? Is this the radius client? My NAS?

thanks

Ryan McGuire | Systems Administrator
Century Gaming Technologies - Billings
PO Box 21138 Billings, MT 59101
C: 406-860-1299
E: rmcguire at cgtmt.com
W: www.cgtmt.com
Confidentiality Statement:
This e-mail contains confidential information which also may be privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not copy, use, disclose or distribute the e-mail message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please advise the sender by replying to this message or by telephone and then promptly delete it.