Importing users and nas clients from the radius files to a mysql database

Jochem Sparla J.Sparla at iolan.com
Tue Jul 23 10:28:22 UTC 2024

Is it really that hard to convert a text file of some format, into a CSV file, using Notepad++ (or any text editor) or even Excel?

That would be my go-to plan for something like this, when you have the data in a nice digital format, but it's just not the right format.
All it needs is some removal and adding of punctuation marks :-)

Greetings, Jochem