LDAP Module Configuration Inquiry for Large User Base Infrastructure

dextá dexter7bbot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 19:31:12 UTC 2024

Hello,

Are the default values in the LDAP module configuration already suitable
for an infrastructure with at least 700 users, or should I adjust these
values? Is there any calculation to be done for this adjustment?

   - CPU usage 2.12% of 2 CPU(s)
   - Memory usage 23.83% (976.02 MiB of 4.00 GiB)
   - FreeRADIUS server version 3.2.3
   - We have 3 Active Directory servers in our infrastructure
   - I configured 3 entries in the LDAP module

*mods-enabled > ldap*

ldap ad1 {

ldap ad2 {

ldap ad3 {

*sites-enabled > default*

authorize {
redundant-load-balance {
ad1
ad2
ad3
}
  eap {
ok = return

I apologize if this type of question shouldn't be posted here.