3.2.4 Debian Bookworm via networkradius.com packages

Jack Carter jack_carter94 at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 05:51:04 UTC 2024

Hi all,

Can someone confirm if I’m using the freeRADIUS Packages from networkradius.com and select the following that I should be running 3.2.4?

  *   FreeRADIUS 3.2 - stable with latest features (recommended)<https://networkradius.com/packages/#fr32>
  *   Debian
  *   Debian 12 “Bookworm”

When I run freedradius -v it says 3.2.1 which looks like the main Debian package version. Interestingly when I saw Alan’s email about 3.2.4 and I ran sudo apt update and sudo apt upgrade freeradius-common was upgraded.

I have confirmed the NetworkRADIUS PGP public key is present as well as APT preferences file and sources list plus when I run sudo apt update I can see the following:

Hit:1 http://packages.networkradius.com/freeradius-3.2/debian/bookworm bookworm InRelease

Again, if someone could confirm if 3.2.1 is correct or if this method should install 3.2.4 that would be great. I’m running on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ Linux 6.6.28+rpt-rpi-v8 #1 SMP PREEMPT Debian 1:6.6.28-1+rpt1 (2024-04-22) aarch64 GNU/Linux.

Many thanks,

Jack