sementation fault

vicky vicky at trustive.com
Mon Aug 1 17:13:35 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I trying to install (compile from source) freeRADIUS 1.0.4 on a SuSe
Linux system version 9.1. The configuration, compilation and
installation goes well. The problem comes when I run it with -X -A. You
can see the output from that attached with this mail.
I have made sure the the mysql-devel packages is installed so I guess it
is not that.
The last two lines in the output are :

 sql: postauth_query = "INSERT into radpostauth (id, user, pass,
session_id, reply, date) values ('', '%{User-Name}',
'%{User-Password:-Chap-Password}', '%{Acct-Session-Id}',
'%{reply:Packet-Type}', NOW())"
 sql: safe-characters =
"@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789.-_: /"

It tries to insert to a table 'radpostauth' that doesn't exist and
further more there are no tables at all in the database. Is that normal?

Please help me shed some light on this,

Thanks!

--Vicky