EAP-MSChapv2 authentication

King, Michael MKing at bridgew.edu
Wed Sep 13 22:16:38 CEST 2006

Paul,

I think what Alan was getting at is that Your client asked for EAP-TTLS,
not EAP-MSChapV2.  This might be the root of your problem.

If you Intend to do MSChapV2 inside of TTLS Tunnels, you MUST setup a
certificate.  This is make quite clear in the eap.conf file, that TTLS
is dependant on TLS being setup.

What is your user source?  (users file, passwd file, LDAP, Active
Directory)   I ask because MSChapV2 is incompatable with a few of these
sources.