[pap] WARNING! No "known good" password found for the user.

yata aurens.memuro02 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 16:01:31 CEST 2014

Hi, Fajar
Thanks for reply.

I checked users file, username and password is set correctly I think.
I saw following default setting at line 172.

--------------------------------
# Default for PPP: dynamic IP address, PPP mode, VJ-compression.
# NOTE: we do not use Hint = "PPP", since PPP might also be auto-detected
# by the terminal server in which case there may not be a "P" suffix.
# The terminal server sends "Framed-Protocol = PPP" for auto PPP.
#
DEFAULT Framed-Protocol == PPP <------- line 172
Framed-Protocol = PPP,
Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

user information is below.
user at mondomaine.fr   Cleartext-Password := "test"
 Pool-Name := "pool1",
 NAS-IP-Address == 10.0.5.200,
 Framed-Protocol = PPP,
 Fall-Through = yes

So, Shouldn't I set Framed-Protocol at user information ?