Help Accounting packet forwarding

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jan 29 16:31:55 CET 2014

battossai wrote:
> Is it this "class" attribute have to request first from NAS ? Or i just
> give that attribute to NAS ?

  If you don't know what Class is for, you don't need to use it.

> I think it still not working, i do have add that example on post-auth on
> site-enabled/default.

  It would help to understand how the server works.  Read the comments
in that file to see how it works.

> I try this on radiusmanager system with pppoe nas using mikrotik.
> Or perhaps this example need to inject to radacct table ?

  No.

> Still don't understand it.

  You're trying to do something with the Class attribute.  The problem
is you don't know what Class is for.  You don't know how the server
works.  You don't know what the configuration files do.

  You're asking the wrong questions.  When you ask for help using Class,
we presume that you have some understanding of what it does.  When you
don't have that understanding, it means you can't understand the answers.

  Perhaps you could explain what problem you're trying to solve.  Use
simple words.  Don't talk about the solution you have, because it's
wrong.  Talk about what you have, and what you want to see.