network radius rpm for centos

Kacper Wirski kacper.wirski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:01:40 CEST 2018

Hello,

I have a few successfull freeradius installation on Centos 7. So far
I've been using either RPM from centos repositories or self-compiled.
This time I wanted to try RPM from network radius.

I've added keys and repos based on the information found on network
radius site (https://networkradius.com/freeradius-packages/index.html),
but unfortunately "yum" didn't want to install freeradius packages,
because it returned error "package is not signed". Same error was for
all freeradius packages.

Key is imported correctly (I can see it with rpm -q gpg-pubkey-........

output of "rpm -qi gpg-pubkey-<number>" seems fine on the first glance:

Name        : gpg-pubkey
Version     : 41382202
Release     : 540df604
Architecture: (none)
Install Date: Mon 18 Jun 2018 11:39:29 AM CEST
Group       : Public Keys
Size        : 0
License     : pubkey
Signature   : (none)
Source RPM  : (none)
Build Date  : Mon 08 Sep 2014 08:31:32 PM CEST
Build Host  : localhost
Relocations : (not relocatable)
Packager    : Network RADIUS Support (package signing)
<packages at networkradius.com>
Summary     : gpg(Network RADIUS Support (package signing)
<packages at networkradius.com>)
Description :

When verifying package (rpm -K freeradius........rpm) I don't see gpg
verification

freeradius-3.0.17-2.el7.centos.x86_64.rpm: sha1 md5 OK

Can anyone on the mailing list comment on this issue? Are packages not
being signed on purpose?

Regards,

Kacper