Freeradius

Uchenna Nebedum nebeduch at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 15:37:09 CEST 2018

  Javier, you do realize that all you were able to achieve with that video
was a tip of the iceberg of what you can with freeRADIUS. I don't know
where all your bitterness is from but you do know these people worked on a
project and "Open Sourced" it for you to benefit. The least you could do
was show a little respect.

We/I really appreciate your work Alan, Arran and team.