building v.1.1.3(cvs) on different systems

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Mon Aug 21 20:40:56 CEST 2006

http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/peternixon/SUSE_Linux_10.1/i586/freeradius-snapshot-20060817-2.1.i586.rpm

> If you have any issues with the rpms, please let me know so I can fix them.

hi Peter,

thanks for your offer, but actually we plan to install the freeradius servers on
our new servers with SLES10 (as soon we get this *%&!? thing to boot and
install on these servers!!)
i found a directory "SLE_10" (not SLES_10 as i actually expected!), does/will it
contain the current releases for SLES10? building the rpms with the spec file
you are contributing is really effortless, but why build it if there are
ready-to-use packages available? ;-)
but if you want me to do some testing, just ask!

regards
   markus

Markus Krause                                   email: krause at biochem.mpg.de
Mogli-Soft: Support for Mac OS X, Webmail/Horde, LDAP, RADIUS
by order of the Computing Center of the Max-Planck-Institute of Biochemistry
Tel.: 089 - 89 40 85 99                         Fax.: 089 - 89 40 85 98

     This message was sent using https://webmail.biochem.mpg.de
If you encounter any problems please report to rz-linux at biochem.mpg.de