Modified version of rlm_counter for FR3

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:00:25 CET 2014

i think you have not understood the sense of this contribute. I don't have
experience with git, so i thought that create a my own repository was a
better idea.
I don't known atlassian or jira, and i'm using atlassian instead of github
only because it's free and i can create private repository.

It is obvious that
//MM
code
//ENDMM
cannot be pushed in the main repository of freeradius. I'm using this only
for track changes to code. This is a bad idea, ok, but, as i mentioned
before, it's due to my inexperience with git.
That i can do is:
- create a new public repository (on bitbucket or github, it's the same in
my case!)
- init this repo with the original code of the rlm_counter module
- Pushing new code gradually

Sincerely, i don't know how create a fork on github and i don't know if it
is useful for a single module composed of a single file.
This is not my primary job, i wanted write this code because it is a need
in my company and i thought that there may be other users with same needs.
I'm sorry if i done something stupid.

MM