clients.conf problem

Michael Griego mgriego at utdallas.edu
Mon Aug 22 04:15:50 CEST 2005

I have a hunch...

How many clients are in your clients.conf file?  Is it just those two or
do you have any more?  Are those the *first* two clients?

If you only have two clients, and its the two you listed there, try
putting the localhost (127.0.0.1) client declaration in first followed
by the 10.20.1.0/24 client declaration (leave out the 10.20.1.100 client
declaration) and see if that works.

--Mike