rlm_perl

Chris Knipe savage at savage.za.org
Mon Jan 30 17:20:50 CET 2006

Hi,

Is there any way to get rlm_perl to work with binary code, instead of
source?  I currently have a perl script executing via rlm_perl that does
some fancy stuff in authentication and accounting.

Due to popular demand, I now have 3rd parties interested in this code, but I
don't feel it is secure enough to provide these vendors with the open source
perl code.

I don't believe I can accomplish with rlm_exec what I do in rlm_perl, so I'm
kinda hoping that someone would have a solution here for me that would allow
rlm_perl (or a similar module perhaps), to execute compiled code.

Hope I make sense, and that someone can shed some light and pointers for me.

Thanks,
Chris.