[Freeradius-Users]modcall[authenticate]: module "unix" returns notfound for request

Andrew Browning drew826 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 17:31:13 CET 2006

the unix module searched for users in /etc/passwd (or whatever file
you tell it to search). this has nothing to do with mysql. if you want
to use the unix module, then make sure the user exists in /etc/passwd
and that freeradius has read ability to that file. if you want to use
mysql, then configure the mysql module.